Picture Source: http://www.fashionlady.in/
There are so many “tips” that personal stylists can give you for dressing to look thinner. I say it has a lot to do with proportions. Notice the proportions in this picture. She is doing everything right.
- Denim jeans: These hug in all the right places and are fashionably cuffed up to show off those sandals.
- Sandals: A bold fashion statement, but with the ankle straps and thick heels, they are right on target.
- Tank top: This is long enough to cover her tush, but also shows off a little skin to balance the proportions.
- Yellow jacket: This is lightweight for summer, cropped at just the right length in comparison to the tank underneath to give the illusion of a small waist and is also an on-trend proportion.
- Accessories: The long necklace finishes the look and matches the simple lines of the bracelet. The black bag is a cool style, but looks understated, and matches the shoes.
Overall: I give this outfit an “A”. It looks like she knows what’s up and most important in my book is that it looks effortless.
Looking fabulous is all about knowing what goes together, and what’s on-trend on your individual body type. Once you learn this, and the colors that look good on you, you’re unstoppable!
The choice is always yours, make it a good one!